We Help You Pass
Our free online study guide really works. You can study for your FAA private pilot ground school exam right now. For more info about the 4VFR.COM project, click here. You can find a daily update log here.
Live ATC Audio Streams
Tune into live air traffic control frequencies from North America. This feature requires Real player. Start listening to ATC now!
Our glossary lists and databases have grown quickly. I am working to create an on-line reference library to tie together all the loose ends. You can check out what is currently available in the library
FAA Practice Exam - New!
Introducing our newly enhanced practice exam. Now with figures!. Take a test a day for a week, and I guarantee you will do better on your exam. Get Started Now!
Show your support for 4VFR.COM - Link us. Bookmark us. Tell your mother about us. Press CTRL-D to bookmark this site now!. Check out one of our proposed T-Shirt Designs.
Feature Article: Paperwork
- Your student license must be endorsed for each type of aircraft flown and for cross-country flight.
- Your logbook must be endorsed for ground instruction given, flight instruction given, and solo flight along with written test results for each type aircraft.
- You must have endorsements for flights between airports; each flight over 50 miles must be individually endorsed
- The solo endorsement must be renewed every 90 days.
- You must have an endorsement for spin awareness training, night instruction, and for an application for rating.
Last Modified December 1, ©2021 TAGE.COM