We Help You Pass
Our free online study guide really works. You can study for your FAA private pilot ground school exam right now. For more info about the 4VFR.COM project, click here. You can find a daily update log here.
Live ATC Audio Streams
Tune into live air traffic control frequencies from North America. This feature requires Real player. Start listening to ATC now!
Our glossary lists and databases have grown quickly. I am working to create an on-line reference library to tie together all the loose ends. You can check out what is currently available in the library
FAA Practice Exam - New!
Introducing our newly enhanced practice exam. Now with figures!. Take a test a day for a week, and I guarantee you will do better on your exam. Get Started Now!
Show your support for 4VFR.COM - Link us. Bookmark us. Tell your mother about us. Press CTRL-D to bookmark this site now!. Check out one of our proposed T-Shirt Designs.
Feature Article: Accident Precipitating Causes 1991
- Inadequate preflight and/or planning
- 1/4 of all accidents are caused by inadequate preflight.
- Failure to obtain and/or maintain flying speed
- Failure to maintain directional control
- Improper level-off
- Failure to see and avoid objects or obstructions
- Fuel mismanagement
- Improper decisions or planning
- Misjudgment of distance and speed
- Selection of unsuitable terrain for landing/
- Improper operation of flight controls
Last Modified November 15, ©2018 TAGE.COM